Becoming a member of SACC
What does it mean?
- Members can attend and vote at Annual General Meetings (AGMs).
- Members can become directors of SACC (please contact SACC if you are interesting in joining the board).
- Members can take decisions in relation to any changes to SACC’s constitution.
It does not mean that:
- You are required to commit any money.
- You are required to commit any time, unless you so wish.
- You are making yourself liable for anything.
Who can become a Member?
- Any individual over the age of 16 living in the Strathglass Community Council area.
- Any group based in the Strathglass Community Council area.
- Associate Members - Any individual or group not living or working in the Strathglass Community Council area but with an interest in the work of SACC. Associate Members have no voting rights.
Who cannot become a Member?
- Employees of SACC are not eligible for membership.
If you would like to become a member of the Strathglass & Affric Community Company please download our membership form. Completed and signed forms can be posted to us (address on the form) or placed in the Post Box outside Cannich Hall.